as we all know, bangtan is up against jungkook’s beloved justin bieber–
aka the one who won for 6 years straight since 2011.RIP. It’s heartbreaking, but with our dedication and the ARMYs joined together, i believe we can do it! [vote me for president next election]
In situations like these, TweetDeck feels like a gift from heaven. TweetDeck has this ‘Tweet from Multiple Accounts’ option, and it comes really handy especially for the people who has free follows. Below is a tutorial i made.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- a hecc ton of twitter accounts that you remember the password to
- a tweetdeck team connected to your twitter account
if you already have free follows and they are connected to one tweetdeck team, skip this step.
—————————MAKING A TWEETDECK TEAM—————————
- go to tweetdeck and login using your twitter account.
- after logging in you will be redirected to this page [img below]. click on the right arrow thing to expand.
- now click on ‘accounts’ and u will see your account there. then find the ‘Join another team’ and type the username of your other account on the bar below.
- click the account, and there will be a pop-up. type the password, and then authorize. after that, your account will be added to the team.
5. repeat steps 1-4 to add your other accounts.
the strategy in bullet form [no pics/simpler version]
—————————MAKING THE VOTING TWEETS—————————
- read the guidelines for voting first (thanks to bangtanintl!)
- proceed to tweetdeck, click new tweet.
- select the accounts you would tweet from, MAKE SURE YOUR ACCOUNT IS PUBLIC AND NOT TWEET PROTECTED! tweets from tweet protected accounts are not counted.
- type ‘I voted @BTS_twt for the #BBMAs Top Social Artist Award‘ for a start.
the tweet can be written in a different style, but make sure to mention ‘@BTS_twt’, ‘#BBMAs Top Social Artist Award’, and any form of the word ‘vote’. [example: vote, voting, voted]
DO NOT include photos/videos/gifs, and DO NOT mention @BTS_twt twice.
- DO NOT CLICK TWEET YET or else you’ll end up like me looking like a crazy person tweeting before the voting actually starts lol. Scroll down and click ‘schedule tweet’ right below ‘add images’.
- a calendar will pop-up, click on May 1 as shown in the photo. you can change the time too, i prefer to have it on different times. 15-30 minutes in-between would be great so the people who follow would not feel troubled.
- click ‘Tweet at 1 May 2017’. make sure everything is spelt right and it’s set on may 1st !
- repeat the same procedure for the following days of voting!
we can do this, ARMYs! 화이팅! feel free to add links/tips in the comments below to help!